To download an application form please click here -> Cleanbee Application Form
Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Job base: Llanelli
Job location: Carmarthenshire
For more information please email email@example.com
Cleanbee is a small but expanding, professional domestic and commercial cleaning business covering Llanelli and surrounding areas. We aim to make a house feel like home, and both our domestic and commercial services require deep cleaning and attention to detail. Our services go beyond cleaning and can include; home organisation, preparing homes for dinner parties and more!
Are you reliable, efficient and hard working? Would you enjoy variety and challenge in a new role? Cleanbee are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to carry out cleaning and housekeeping duties in both domestic and commercial premises. We provide a personal and friendly service to our clients so no job will be the same, and duties will vary from one day to the next. From cleaning a bathroom to feeding the cat!
– Clean and tidy designated properties and premises (dusting, vacuuming, mopping, toilet and kitchen cleaning)
– Carry out detailed cleaning tasks
– Housekeeping duties such as emptying bins, making of beds, ironing and sorting and putting away laundry
– Follow all health and safety regulations
– Maintain professionalism whilst providing a friendly service
– No previous experience needed as full training will be given
– Must have a full driver’s licence- you may be required to use your own car
– Ability to work supervised and unsupervised
– Good communication skills
Permanent, part-time up to 16 hours per week. The working schedule will be spread out across the week and will include Saturdays.
Pay and Extras
National Minimum Wage to start. Increase in wage depending on performance annually.
If you are required to use your own car your mileage costs will be reimbursed.
After your application has been received you will be notified if you have been successful for an interview, please allow a couple of weeks for this. Cleanbee commits itself to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
To download an application form you can click this link -> Cleanbee Cleaning Operative Application Form
If you have any issues or further questions you can message using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org